We’re ready to launch our Group Runs again, starting with ARM Burlingame.
Join us for a Tuesday night workout in a setting that’s a mixture of fun and friendly competition. We’ll have all of the necessary safety protocols to keep our community healthy and moving.
Two different workouts: Urban Track (flat) and Edgehill (not flat). We’re running a tight ship for now: only 20 runners total, 10 runners per workout. Have a read through our Health and Safety plan below, and then use the Calendly link to register for your spot!
updated: April 14, 2021
A Runner’s Mind Health and Safety Plan
- Group runs are limited to the first 20 people to register, and registration is required.
- We’ll take your temperature when you first arrive and will ask you a few screening questions to ensure compliance with San Mateo County Health.
- Runs start at 6:30pm … we’ll meet outside the shop, split into two groups based on two different workouts, and head out for our runs
- No access to water, bathrooms, or storage … Please come prepared with your own water, and as little-in-hand as possible. For the time being, no storage inside the shop during the run.
- Activities will not exceed 75 minutes.
- There will be no post-run gathering.
- Maintain at least a six-foot physical distance from individuals not part of your household. Increase this separation when running.
- Preregistration includes agreeing to this entire Health and Safety Plan
- The preregistration list may be used for contact tracing in the event a runner subsequently becomes infected
- Runners must wear face coverings at all times as mandated by ORDER OF THE HEALTH OFFICER No. c19-8(b) (REVISED)
- Those at higher risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19—such as unvaccinated older adults, and unvaccinated individuals with health risks—and members of their Household are encouraged to carefully consider the health risks relating to COVID-19 before deciding whether to participate in Outdoor Gatherings.
- Runners are required to follow the state laws and regulations respecting travel and quarantine.
- If you have any potential symptoms of COVID-19, or you have recently been in contact with individuals known or suspected to have COVID-19, you must not attend the run.
- Do not share equipment, tools, food, fuel, or water with other runners, except members of your household.
- Runners should not spit or “nose rocket” your nose in public. If you must spit, do so away from people and areas that will have foot traffic.
- Runners should not engage in close group pictures/selfies. Always maintain social distance guidelines.
- For any individual who does not adhere to these guidelines (even you Monte), ARM maintains the right to ask that individual to leave an activity or be prohibit the individual from future participation.