Help us Run the Bay!
A Runner’s Mind, the Bay Area’s Local Run Specialty Store, is looking for part-time and full-time Team Members to join our teams in Burlingame, Los Altos, and San Francisco!
Joining A Runner’s Mind means more than just becoming a core part of the Bay Area running community. It means joining a family of runners passionate about making sure everyone who comes through our doors leaves with a smile and a better understanding of how to stay healthy, happy, and active. We believe in our motto of “Movement is Life,” and we’re looking for team members to help spread that message throughout the Bay Area running community.
As a Team Member, you’ll be expected to:
– Engage with guests and make recommendations based on their needs and goals
– Operate the register
– Keep the shop clean and the apparel racks organized and presentable
– Inform guests about our group runs and other upcoming store events
– Support other Team Members on the sales floor
– Be available to work at least one day on the weekend
So, besides the pride of joining one of the best running stores in the country, what else can you expect?
– In-store discounts and compensated race entries to A Runner’s Mind races
– Bottomless candy and Goldfish crackers
– Wear running clothes to work and Seeded shoes/apparel
– Flexible schedule
– Twizzlers or Red Vines? As always at ARM, your input matters
– The chance to learn more about the ins and outs of running and the specialty running industry
Want to run with a world-class team? Send your resume to: email@example.com
High School Applicants:
High school students will be considered based on full-year availability and must be currently enrolled in their Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior year upon application. Please apply between March 1 and April 30; high school candidates will be interviewed in May for a June start date.