The Coyote Point 5K is an annual Run and Couch to 5K benefiting Carb DM, an organization dedicated to empowering and building a supportive community for children, teens, adults and families affected by diabetes.
- This mostly flat course (there are a couple of ascents, including one toward the end) promising beautiful bay views and interesting twists and turns, it is great for all experience levels.
- Race takes place rain or shine. Check the weather forecast for the day and dress in layers as the morning will be cool and it will warm up towards the end of the run.
- No need to bring in registration confirmations or waivers signed online.
- Water and low snacks will be provided.
- No packet pick up. Just show up the morning of!
- Parking is conveniently located near the kickoff at the Duck Pond Picnic Area. Second left turn after you enter the park. Follow the signs.