Want to run faster with less energy and more joy?
After School Running Programs (3rd – 8th Grades)
Start a Running Program at your school? We can do that – contact Todd below
Summer / Spring Break Camps (3rd – 8th Grades)
Advanced Competition courses for high interest / high potential runners (7th grade – high school)
After School Running Programs and Camps
Discover Running has taught hundreds of pre-high school students the joys of running and how to run the right way – faster and with less energy and impact – which can benefit boys and girls during other activities, sports, and through life. Runners at all levels welcome. We teach pacing / endurance, speed, and agility. In addition, life skills will be discussed and practiced such as goal setting, hard work, teamwork, confidence, and doing your best via games and interaction in a fun, high energy, and social setting.
Advisory services focus on:
– Optimizing runner’s form for maximum speed, efficiency, and endurance during running and racing
– Extensive mental preparation for training, racing, and excelling
– Best practices for all aspects of training and racing such as hills, nutrition/hydration/recovery, and much more
– In-person sessions plus ongoing support and communication
– Advising does not interfere with school programs, training, teams, or coaches
We have advised competitive runners from twelve-year-olds through high school who reached new goals / PR’s including league champions, CCS top finishers, Junior Olympic competitors and champions, and High School All-Americans in both track and Cross-country
For more information including what parents and runners say about their Discover Running Advanced Competition experience, email Todd Keleher: Tkeleher@cooperseye.com